As a Sr. Java Developer you are adept at working well with client and team. Your ability to manage time wisely, analyze and solve problems quickly, and communicate effectively fit well with a company steeped in knowledge and experienced with system architecture and software development. You lead junior application developers to foster the team's continued growth.
Your role includes:
- Building enterprise applications using the latest Java methods and tools
- Staying current with new and emerging software, hardware and open source technologies
- Evaluating emerging cross platform frameworks and enterprise application platforms
- Connecting front-end design to back-end architecture
- Working in an agile scrum environment that adheres to high quality standards
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in application development using Java SE.
- Experience with Design Patterns, web services, modern Java frameworks such as Spring, and application servers like JBoss and Web Logic, preferred.
- Design and programming skills, required.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
- Unrestricted right to work in the U.S
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Xeratec places great value in its team and offers a flexible work environment, relocation allowance, health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401k, and PTO
Office Perks Include:
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- Payday Potlucks