Full Stack Developer - Mid Level
Xeratec Software Development is currently looking to hire a Full-Stack Developer. Our clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies and projects range all the way from custom apps to SaaS products to IoT projects. This means that we are looking for someone not afraid to tackle different languages and technology stacks while working in a sometimes fast-paced environment. Xeratec developers are encouraged to continuously learn new and emerging software and development frameworks.
The ability to be the face of Xeratec while interacting with customers is a must. Your ability to manage time wisely, analyze and solve problems quickly, and communicate effectively fit well with a company steeped in knowledge and experienced with system architecture and software development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Turn business requirements into software solutions by designing, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions.
- Work autonomously or work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including, but not limited to: sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Develop in both front-end and back-end technology stacks.
- Develop in other languages and other software stacks depending on project requirements.
- Stay current with new and emerging software and development frameworks.
- Contribute to Xeratec marketing initiatives through videos and technical content.
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Programming Areas (not required, but a plus): Angular, React, Java, .net, MongoDB, MS SQL server, Oracle, mobile development, IoT.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Relocation allowance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k (and 4% employer match)
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Office Perks:
- Pool table
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- Payday cook outs